[Telepathy] Bugs from Ubuntu

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 8 11:10:58 PST 2011

Hi empathy/telepathy devs/contributors,

I have a simple question, but I hope I can gather some useful
information from your viewpoint (upstream) in order to better our
(Ubuntu) quality of bug reports.

The question: What can we do to better our bug reports?

Discussion: I am interested in gathering information on how you as an
upstream to Ubuntu feel in general, about the quality of the bug
reports that are usually linked to launchpad, and improvements you'd
like to see or props to things already done.  I don't want to really
start any heated debates, or let this turn into a battle of some sort.
 I'm merely interested in collecting a list of opinions.

Thanks a ton for your time!
~Brian

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"