[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-spec 0.23.3
will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 09:05:55 PDT 2011
It's been a while since we had a spec release!
ball of tar: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/telepathy-spec-0.23.3.tar.gz
ascii-armoured signature of ball of tar: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/telepathy-spec-0.23.3.tar.gz.asc
telepathy-spec 0.23.3 (2011-07-14)
API additions and clarifications:
• The semantics of the 'supersedes' header in Messages have been clarified, and
'original-message-sent' and 'original-message-received' headers have been
defined to make the timestamps used for message edits unambiguous.
• A tonne of properties on FileTransfer have been marked as requestable and/or
immutable. Also, as a clarification, the spec now explicitly says that
approvers may set the URI property, and that handlers MUST obey this.
• A new ChannelRequest hint, DelegateToPreferredHandler, has been added.
Spec HTML improvements:
• Jumping to anchors within the spec HTML will no longer move the text you're
looking for underneath the title bar with Webkit. Yay! (Danni (my heroine))
• The generated HTML spec now has a beautiful favicon. (fd.o#38594, Guillaume)
And for spec developers:
• `make upload-branch` now takes an optional UPLOAD_BRANCH_TO Makefile
variable, which allows you to override the default server, namely
“people.freedesktop.org” (João Paulo Rechi Vita)
More information about the telepathy