[Telepathy] Telepathy 1.0 will never happen

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 00:46:54 PDT 2011

Le mardi 31 mai 2011 à 15:22 -0400, Robert McQueen a écrit :
> > > Concretely, telepathy-glib would be split into three shared libraries:
> > Where would live common types such as, say, TpHandle? Both
> > telepathy-glib-dbus-N and tp-glib will use it and tp-glib will have to
> > expose it in its public API.
>
> It's in the same boat as TpProxy in that case. Does it have code
> associated with it which is needed from both a low and a high-level
> situation, or could we have a typedef in one library and code in the
> other, or just two types?

In that case it's just a bunch of typedef. Actually there are more
things we'd want in both, the public client API and the generated one,
all the generated interfaces names, error, tp:type, etc.

Oh, and we have now TpMessage which is a base class used by CM and
clients:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/doc/telepathy-glib/TpMessage.html#TpMessage.object-hierarchy

	G.