[Telepathy] The telepathy-reviewers mailing list.

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Mon Mar 28 06:46:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I support Sjoerd's points. In our team in Nokia, I encourage everybody to use the common mailing list for reviews, with a stated premise that anybody can voice their concerns with any patch. The preferred reviewers are indicated with Cc in the message or personal assignment in ReviewBoard. In practice, people cluster around projects they know well anyway, so the "good judgment" approach works (except, it's usually me who raises the occasional hell about things people thought were OK :)).

Best regards,
  Mikhail