[Telepathy] Video call with GTalk

flower bean beanflowersh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:09:31 PDT 2011

Is there no API in Telepathy-qt4 for this?
I have called :
        request_types.append(Tp::MediaStreamTypeVideo);
        request_types.append(Tp::MediaStreamTypeAudio);
        mRetValue = (*mWaiter)( mChannel->requestStreams( aTarget,
request_types) );
Channel fully ready, Audio/Video stream created successfully, but there is
no audio and video output.
Do I also need to re-implement the Gst bits?

Thanks,
Cassie