[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-logger 0.2.7

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 13:54:30 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I apologies for this release, it seems that I forgot to push de NEWS and
the tag after sending this e-mail. Meanwhile a small bug fix has slip in
between, so I'm re-uploading the tar's and the signature which will
include this fix.

Additional Fix:
* Fixed infinite loop in pending message cache logic

regards,
Nicolas