[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-glib 0.15.6

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:51:50 PDT 2011

Le lundi 03 octobre 2011 à 03:33 -0400, Mystilleef a écrit :

> On Friday, September 30, 2011, Xavier Claessens wrote:
>
>         Deprecations:
>
>         • tp_account_prepare_{async,finish} replaced by
>         tp_proxy_prepare_{async,finish}
>         • tp_account_manager_prepare_{async,finish} replaced by
>          tp_proxy_prepare_{async,finish}
>

>  How does this translate in PyGI? My app now fails with an attribute
> error during account manager preparation.
>

> Isn't account manager and account a subclass of tp proxy?

It should have no effect on PyGI since those deprecated APIs where
already annotated with (skip) anyway.

However, I've been told that a commit[1] breaks introspection because
order in which gi-parser takes files matters. Arguably it could be a
gobject-introspection bug, but I'll probably make a 0.15.6.1 workaround
by reverting that commit today.

Could you please test if reverting the commit fix your issue as well?

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.

[1] The guilty commit:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-glib/commit/?id=48998822d5e9575af822c1936b35be514dc2401b