[Telepathy] Integerating Telepathy to create an in-browser chat client for Chromium

Sankar P sankar.curiosity at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:24:32 PDT 2011

Hi,

I recently did a prototype to create an in-browser chat client for
chromium by integerating telepathy. More details, screencast and the
sources are mentioned at:

http://psankar.blogspot.com/2011/10/telepathic-flirt-with-chromium.html

Please watch the video and share if you have any comments.

Also, Thanks a lot to the helpful folks online at the IRC. Without
you, I could not have moved an inch forward.

P.S: I am not subscribed in the list, so please send any comments you
have to my mail.

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com