[Telepathy] telepathy-rakia not working (Was: ANNOUNCE: telepathy-rakia 0.7.2)

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Wed Oct 26 08:05:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

You can make it run persistently by exporting RAKIA_PERSIST=1.
Also export RAKIA_DEBUG=all for more information in the log.

You can also see the logs in the debug window in Empathy, if you select the
"rakia" component (or it might still be listed as "sofiasip", I did not check
yet).

Hope this helps,
  Mikhail