[Telepathy] Announce: KDE Telepathy 0.3.1

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 16:31:23 PDT 2012

It seems everyone is releasing stuff today.

We announce KDE Telepathy 0.3.1. This is a patch release on our last
stable version.

tarablls: http://download.kde.org/unstable/kde-telepathy/0.3.1/src/
git: http://project.kde.org/telepathy

Changed since v0.3.0:
 - Fixed approver autostarting
 - Fixed AdiumTheme rendering issues
 - Fixed an issue with the o-auth handler changing webpage
 - Prevent massive avatars taking over the remove contact dialog
 - Made the contact info dialog modeless
 - Correctly handle "show offline users" after searching in the contact list
 - Update icon cache after installing the contact list
 - Update accounts model if the display name changes
 - Fixed the kded module appearing as not running
 - Fix apply button in KDED config module
 - Various other fixes that I've missed.

--
David Edmundson
KDE Telepathy Manager