[Telepathy] More on psychic attack

Albert Yeung hongkongking199730 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 16:54:05 PST 2012

Dear Sir,
Its hard to click the post a message.
Last time, I get a fall of a guy sucking cock. I got many advice to fight the psychic attack.This time, I dream of the British Queen suck my penis inch by inch.Its erotic She slided my whole penis down and opened the mouth when I was almost came. It repeats,I got multiple orgasms like woman. Finally, I ejected to her mouth deeply. When I woke up, my pants get wet. So, I said "Fuck your mother again" The sending received strongly resistance against my focus.

The Queen is the old boss of the Royal Hong Kong Police that I have problems with. The Royal family is almost broken but they still use she as 'comfort woman'.
May be let the Northern Ireland army prisoner read. "The tears of hero will only end with death."

Its good for psychic people to see. The public want real. May ask the US President to try the Hong Kong Police and H.K.Chinese restaruant waiter mount on woman service.

Modern Witch.