[Telepathy] Work on telepathy-qt service

Matthias Gehre M.Gehre at gmx.de
Sun Mar 10 21:34:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have been working on a connection manager for whatsapp [1] using
telepathy-qt. As the telepathy-qt service part is lacking, I implemented
[2] the interfaces I needed (see appendix). My changes mainly add code and
only touch code in the service part (which is not built by default), so I
hope this can be merged. I would like your opinions on what how to improve
the code before merging.

The branch also includes three generic commits: One which replaces
QString::toAscii with QString::toLatin1, because the former is no longer
available in QT 5. On which does the same for QWeakPointer -> QPointer.

And a commit that makes cmake find QT5. Do not merge that commit, it will
break QT4. Some better way has to be found there.

Best wishes,
Matthias

Implemented interfaces:
BaseChannel,
BaseChannelTextType,
BaseChannelMessagesInterface,
BaseChannelServerAuthenticationType,
BaseChannelCaptchaAuthenticationInterface,
BaseConnectionRequestsInterface
BaseConnectionContactsInterface
BaseConnectionSimplePresenceInterface
BaseConnectionContactListInterface