[Telepathy] Cannot hear sip audio

Berend De Schouwer berend.de.schouwer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 01:42:21 PST 2015

Ah, haven't found a button for placing the call on hold.

Today outgoing calls work.  I do notice that when I place the call,
it's muted, but as soon as the call rings, it's automatically unmuted.

Incoming calls do not work.  They (usually) stay muted.

I've found another funny problem, which may be related:  when an
incoming call remains muted, it goes to voicemail on the pabx instead.

In other words: I get an incoming call, I get a ringing notification on
my PC, I click "answer", a window pops up that it has answered.

That window never plays sound.  The volume starts muted, and changing
the volume makes no difference.

Everything said on the dialing phone goes to voicemail.

The time on the call seems to reflect the time on the voicemail.