[Uim] Descriptive names

David Oftedal david at start.no
Wed Dec 10 06:02:03 EET 2003

  > What do you think about a pop-up help function which can describe
> details of input methods?
>
> --
> Hiro

Hmm, that wouldn't work very well under GTK+ 2, since the menu that
lists the available input methods is an internal GTK+ 2 thing. I thought
Ken's solution looked very neat though; could that be done within the
available space?

Japanese (uim-anthy)
Japanese (uim-skk)
Chinese (uim-py)

I think even a gaijin would be able to understand that. ;)

On another note, can I really use uim in XIM? I'd be interested in
testing that out, especially since I'm not very happy with kinput2. I
mean, if I could just toss kinput2 and forget about it forever, I'd be
delighted.

-Dave Oftedal