[Uim] UIM as XIM problems

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Dec 11 23:23:24 EET 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:50:14 +0100
David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> The candidate list appears at the spot where I'm typing, in the LOWER
> left. However, it's the same candidate window that's used in the
> uim-anthy input module for GTK+2, so I can tell that it's from
> uim-anthy.

I forgotten XIM's spot style... If you are using over the spot style, it
will apper at the caret location. What application are you using?

If you set XMODIFIERS=@im=uim-anthy, candidate window will not apper
until you type space. Did you typed space bar? If not, it's quite big
problem and we cannot solve it.

And, the candidate list seems displaying correct kanji characters?

> Here are the environment variables I used when I tried:
>
> GTK_IM_MODULE="uim-anthy" XMODIFIERS=@im=uim-anthy
> LANGUAGE=ja_JP.eucJP LANG=ja_JP.eucJP LC_ALL=ja_JP.eucJP

Sorry, I forgotten XMODIFIERS. Of course it's need.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki