[Uim] uim 0.3.4 released
tkng at xem.jp
Wed Apr 7 00:39:10 EEST 2004
uim-0.3.4 is now available for download at:
Overview of Changes in uim 0.3.4
- Disabled emergency key by default. (Set LIBUIM_ENABLE_EMERGENCY_KEY=1
to use emergency key. Read doc/KEY for more details.)
- Support Silicon Graphic IRIX (It may not be completed yet.)
* m17nlib support (new!)
- All callback function is not implemented yet, so it doesn't work practically.
You need m17n-lib 1.0.2 and m17n-db 1.0.2 or higher for testing.
If you want to know about m17n-lib, see http://www.m17n.org/m17n-lib/
- Fix some bugs related on kana input.
- Commit directly if alt key is pressed.
- Add some symbols.
- Fix a bug of update-preedit when there's no preedit.
- Correspond to PageUp/Down keys.
- Use space key to commit preedit.
- Fix a bug of rk-check-back-commit.
- set_focus function should be processed every time. (Etsushi Kato)
- Fix order of processing event. (Etsushi Kato)
- Works arrow keys, C-h, etc. (No name in 2ch)
* gtk+ immodule
- Disable context when the process recieve the message "focus_in" from other
- Close file descriptor in case of EOF
- Use fputs instead of fprintf to avoid % escape problem
And many many bug fixes, internal structure improvements...
More information about the uim