[Uim] A question about the space bar

David Oftedal david at start.no
Fri Apr 9 06:08:05 EEST 2004

> In short, I'm always working with newest svn version of uim as a
> uim developer. And the patches were tested on IMKit-uim, a uim
> bridge for Zaurus Linux-based PDA. Yes, this might have caused
> some difference.

Hmm... Perhaps the bug appeared in svn after 0.3.4.2?

> I'm sorry about my poor message. I didn't intend to blame
> someone, but my words seems inappropriate.

> I'm not enemy of uim community. Tokunaga-san is my friend, and I
> don't blame someone such a little thing.

I think it's me who should apologize! I shouldn't have taken my
frustration out on you just because the patch didn't work for everyone.
When I said "blame" though, I meant blaming the patch, and not blaming
Tokunaga-san. I should have been more careful. I hope you didn't take it
personally.

> I know a lot of your contribution for uim, and I'm glad to see
> your recent actions (against me) for Tokunaga-san and uim. I
> love constructive discussion on this list, active uim community,
> and uim itself, too.

That's a relief - Personally I love a good argument, whether
constructive or not! :)

-David