[Uim] Scheme to determine default IM

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Wed Aug 4 15:31:00 EEST 2004

Hi, Takuro.

I tried your patch, but doesn't work well.
But commented out these lines in im_uim_set_property of gtk-im-uim.c, it works
well.

   371 |      /*
   372 |    if (uic->uc && !uic->unified_mode) {
   373 |      g_warning("This uim context is not unified mode.");
   374 |      return;
   375 |    }
   376 |      */

regards.