[Uim] Re: Uim defaults to pinyin

Jacob Levine uim at jlevine.oiiiio.net
Sun Aug 29 18:41:58 EEST 2004

Unfortunately that doesn't help me, as my im-xim.so line is the first
non-comment line in the file. The im-uim.so block is the last.

I did notice that the comment at the top of the file reads:
# GTK+ Input Method Modules file
# Automatically generated file, do not edit

I wonder where it is being generated from.