[Uim] Re: Does recent uim work on 64bit system?

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Dec 23 15:57:42 EET 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:35:30 +0100
Mike FABIAN <mfabian at suse.de> wrote:

> Where can I access svn?
>
>     svn co http://freedesktop.org:8080/svn/uim/trunk
>
> still doesn't work. Has the svn repository of uim moved?

Public svn repository doesn't recovered yet. Sorry for inconvinience. If
recovered, I'll announce in this list. Instead of that, I made daily
snapshot. You can download daily snapshot via

http://freedesktop.org/~tkng/uim-trunk.tar.gz

This will be updated daily by cron (0:00 in PST).

I'm hoping that we can publish svn repository again, but perhaps it may
be impossible until the end of this year.

 Or if you need commit log or something, you can use Masahito's mirror
repository.

svn co svn://svn.utyuuzin.net/uim/trunk

He also prepared viewcvs interface for it.

http://svn.utyuuzin.net/viewcvs/uim/

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki