[Uim] A problem using uim and anthy in KDE

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Tue Feb 24 17:50:52 EET 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 02:05:51 +1100, Paul Hampson <Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au>
wrote:

> Since the uim keys are processed using the scheme files in
> /usr/share/uim, that'd be the first place to look. You want
> generic-key.scm and the appropriate .scm file for your uim backend...

Thank you for pointing me to the right place. :-)  I found some 'eggs' in
japanese.scm.

zk = up-arrow
zj = down-arrow
zh = left-arrow
zl = right-arrow
etc.

> Whack them in your .uim file, and restart uim-xim or open a new GTK2
> proggy.

I don't have .uim file in my home directory... I have uim-0.2.8 installed
 from rpm in Mandrake 10.0rc1 and also uim-0.3.0 from  tar.gz in Mandrake
9.2.  What should I do?

Thanks.

Yukiko