[Uim] Standalone scm file crashing GTK

Hiroyuki Komatsu komatsu at taiyaki.org
Wed Jan 28 02:11:51 EET 2004

At Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:35:18 +0100,
David Oftedal wrote:
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> One of these days I'm going to add a pain-button so UIM can feel my wrath.

Heeeeeeeeey, calm down.  Please.
I don't think that depressing the developers is a good idea.

There's no document how to add new uim-methods to uim neither in
Japanese.

At first, please let us know your whole new files you're trying to
add.  They must help us to reproduce and fix the problems.

--
Hiro