[Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Mon Jul 26 21:28:16 EEST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:19:30 +0900
Kazuki Ohta <mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp> wrote:

> I've changed the API at r963.

Sorry, I backed out your API changes, because they broke API/ABI. (I
didn't notice that, sorry.)

quiminputcontext is also backed out to rev962, so please check it again.
(Though result of svn diff -r 963:head qt seems related on helper only.)

I have no reluctance to change helper API with breaking ABI, but that
should not be occured frequently. I want to change at an early date, but
wanto to wait YamaKen's opinion about helper design change. So we will
keep current ABI until next or next next release, then will have big
API/ABI changes.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki