[Uim] [immodule_for_Qt] stabilizing API change

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Tue Jun 8 11:32:37 EEST 2004

YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> In my opinion, we should locate dedicated project base that can
> host mailinglist, open repository, bug tracking system, and so
> on. Our project is still growing heavy and needs such resources.
>
> I hope that the immodule for Qt project is hosted by *familiar*
> hosting services such as freedesktop.org, kde.org, or sf.net.
>
> How do you think about it?

I also think that such hosting services is required for our project.

I think that freedesktop.org is the optimal. It is hard to use BTS of
sf.net, and kde.org perhaps don't offer such service to not central
project for KDE.

And, in JKUG(kde.gr.jp), since we are just preparing Subversion's
repository so that it can be exhibited, a required thing may be able
to be prepared. However, it will take time.

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>