[Uim] Some weird APIs

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Sun Jun 13 20:08:19 EEST 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:26:36 +0900
Kazuki Ohta <mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp> wrote:

> * uim_init never returns non-zero value

This is not a problem of API, but a problem of implementation. uim_init
has likelihood of fail, but because current implementation discards some
return values, uim_init never teturns non-zero value now. We should
check the return values.

> * uim_get_candidate_index seems unnecessary

I've forgotten why the API was need!!! YamaKen, do you remember?

> * int uim_set_candidate_selector_cb should be void
> uim_set_candidate_selector_cb

I think it's also an implementation bug... We should add NULL check for
uc. (Or do you think it's overkill?)

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/