[Uim] Please review Uim Developer's Document

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 24 17:15:59 EEST 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 03:43:31PM +0900, TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:30:14 +1000
> Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au (Paul Hampson) wrote:
>
> > Oh no, just as I start to work on a Blackbox helper... :-)
>
> I don't know the case with Blackbox, if you are using fluxbox, you can
> use helper application with the following steps.
>
> 1. Add "systemtray" to session.screen0.toolbar.tools: of ~/.fluxbox/init
> if not exists. E.G.
>
> session.screen0.toolbar.tools: iconbar, systemtray, clock

This looks like something that has been added to fluxbox after it was
derived from blackbox. :-(

On the plus side, I was previously unaware of this window manager, and
will give it a look. You might have just killed my plans to knock up
a Blackbox helper! :-)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.