[Uim] Debian package of qt-immodule for Uim is now available!

David Oftedal david at start.no
Mon May 24 18:37:45 EEST 2004

> And I forgot to mention you can now input via uim only on Qt-apps

.............Oh. OOOOOOOOOH! Yes, it IS working! Man, I thought I had
some kind of bizarre error that noone else had. Thanks for clearing that up.

It's working very well. That is to say, a few KDE apps seem to have
forgotten that they've been updated and still crash, but apps like
Konqueror and qtconfig seem to be working perfectly with the plugin.

Will one ever be able to switch input methods within a program though?

-David