[Uim] Towards 1.0

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Aug 4 12:00:23 EEST 2005

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 02:02:02 +0900
Kazuki Ohta <mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp> wrote:

> Added my plan.
>
> > * Until 0.5.0 (Aug or Sep 2005)
> >
> >  - Fix lisense issue for uim-py
> >  - Improve module management
> >  -- Some word definition sould be improved. Now no one would
> >     be able to explain the difference of
> > plugin/module/inputmethod clearly.
>    - create uim-immodule for Qt-Embedded
>
> Until 0.5.0, I want to refresh uim's wiki at freedesktop.org

Yes, someone have to do that work. If you do renewal, I'm very happy.

> > * In 0.5 series (Sep to Oct 2005, hopefully)

(snip)
> >  - Merge uim.el
> I think uim.el can be merged until 0.5.0, aren't you?

Though I don't read well the latest code of uim.el, when I read that
last time, uim.el seemed to need some modifications to integrate uim.

If someone do the work, of course we can integrate uim.el until 0.5.0.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
tkng at xem jp