[Uim] Release schedule for 0.5.0

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Aug 18 16:06:30 EEST 2005

If you read my previous mail, you might notice that roughly half in the
TODO list for 0.5.0 were already done. It's about time to determine
release date for 0.5.0.

* Current TODO list

 - Fix lisense issue for uim-py (Done)
 - Improve module management
 -- Some word definition sould be improved. Now no one would
    be able to explain the difference of plugin/module/inputmethod
    clearly. (in progress)
 - create uim-immodule for Qt-Embedded
 - Multi_key support (Done)
 - Speed up of apply button in uim-pref (Almost done)

Rest problems are only two.

 (1) Improve module management
 (2) Create uim-immodule for Qt-Embedded

Kazuki, do you have enough time to work for uim-immodule for
Qt-Embedded? If not, 0.5.0 will be shipped without uim-immodule for
Qt-Embedded.

If I cannot achieve (1), then 0.5.0 will be released without
improvement of module management.

If there's no objection, 0.5.0 will be released on Aug 25.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
tkng at xem jp