[Uim] Re: Would you mind developing as an uim committer?

Jae-hyeon Park jhpark at tuhep.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
Sat Dec 3 14:03:29 EET 2005

Hi, YamaKen,

YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> writes:

> Would you mind developing as an uim committer?

I'll be happy to be a committer.

> After uim 1.1, we will make following features available in the
> trunk. It will help improving byeoru, and I would like to
> develop the features in cooperation with your opinion as an
> actual user of them.
>
> - convenient Unicode handlings by SRFI-75
> - proper implicit commitment handling on cursor/focus moving

I am glad you are still keeping in mind this second point.
Actually, I was planning to remind you and others of this issue.

So, how can I be a committer?  :)
I have some experience with rcs, but I have never used svn.

Concerning your roadmap, I am willing to do the translations related
to byeoru (and possibly other parts).

Jae-hyeon