1.0 branch (Re: [Uim] Short-term roadmap to uim 1.1.0)

Jae-hyeon Park jhpark at tuhep.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
Wed Dec 7 17:21:37 EET 2005

Etsushi Kato <ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp> writes:

> Jae-hyeon (byeoru) and Konosuke (emacs-el), please send patches to
>   me directly if you have done some improvement for 1.0.0.

I was waiting for my fdo account to be created, but it takes longer
than I expected.  Let me send you modified versions of scheme files
and ko.po.

As for the license issue of the dictionary, the original maintainer
Changwoo Ryu, said that majority of the word data is from freewnn
kserver, which was under GPL version 2.  So I think we cannot use the
word data at the moment.  I will send you modified character-only
dictionary file later.

Cheers,

Jae-hyeon