[Uim] Next hurdle

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Feb 22 23:45:13 EET 2005

OK,

so everything got compiled alright.

Can I test the pinyin -> hanji conversion with:

GTK_IM_MODULE=uim-py sh test.sh   ?

When I type in the GTk+ text area 'ni hao' I do not get any suggestions or
whatsoever.

What am I missing/not seeing/understanding? : )

By the way, feel free to give me a warning if you are visiting the
Netherlands, always nice to talk with other i18n enthousiastics about
things.  (And no, I do not live in Amsterdam, if you want to see the real
Netherlands, visit other places, anything but Amsterdam ;))

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
All for one, one for all...