[Uim] Re: What should be done until 0.4.6

Etsushi Kato ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp
Sat Jan 8 06:02:35 EET 2005

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 12:44:33PM +0900,
Etsushi Kato <ekato at ees.hokudai.ac.jp> wrote:

> > The backtrace looks like this:
>
> Thanks.  This backtrace indicates that crash happen in libuim
> (slib.c).  Maybe GTK application also crashes with GTK_IM_MODULE=uim?

OK.  I was able to reproduce the bug.  To avoid this, please use
--disable-compat-custom --enable-compat-scm --enable-scm-nested-eval
--disable-callback-queue configure option.

This option has just become default since today's revision, but maybe
your snapshot doesn't contain yet.  Of cource, this should be resolved
with any configure option.

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato