[Uim] New development roles

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Mon Nov 14 21:27:51 EET 2005

Hi,

Sorry for long absence. Today, I have two announcements.

1. I resign the maintainer of uim.

>From now on, I won't be involved in project management. But I'll
continue to join the development of uim as a committer.

Though some privilege (Bugzilla/ML admin) transfer procedures still
remain, they will be done in next a few days.

2. Yamaken will be the new project leader, Etsushi Kato will be the
new release manager.

The project leader will handle all decision-making. The release manager
will control the timing of each release. More detailed division of their
roles will be given by them.

Since the road map that I planned before is already meaningless, I
think that they will consult a new one.

If you have any questions, please reply to this mail.

This must be the best way for uim. You should look forward to the next
release!

Best regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki