[Uim] Leader of uim project should be changed

Yusuke TABATA yusuke at w5.dion.ne.jp
Mon Oct 10 17:30:13 EEST 2005

Hi,

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki wrote:
>   (4) I made other deveploper's motivation lose
Is it really?
I think at least your mistakes in code or release management
did not bother YamaKen-san or kzk-san's development.

Anyway, what we want to do for a while is to (a) merge SigScheme
branch successfully and (b) keep other important development
going on. I think Tokunaga-san is suitable for these tasks, because
you can ask everything to YamaKen-san or kzk-san.
;We may consider this issue AGAIN after (a) and (b).

P.S.
0.4.x series have been tooooo hard for us, sigh. I think you did well;)

  CHAOS AND CHANCE!
   Yusuke TABATA