[Uim] uim 1.3.0-alpha released

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Tue Dec 5 13:28:46 EET 2006

-On [20061205 11:47], Ming Hua (minghua-list at sbcglobal.net) wrote:
>May I ask which Chinese IM uses capslock to change input mode?  I am a
>Chinese IM user (more specificlly SCIM, but I've tried a few others and
>know quite some other users) but never heard about this.

I haven't seen them either. I do know of shift as a state toggle though.

A mainland Chinese friend also confirms that they typically use shift for
this. He hasn't encountered caps lock at all. Just to add some more data
points. ;)

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/
Seize from every moment its unique novelty and do not prepare your joys...