[Uim] [Docs] Comparison of uim and SCIM?

Martin Swift martin at swift.is
Fri Dec 29 03:53:09 PST 2006

Hi gang,

Can anyone start me off on how uim and SCIM compare as IMs -- features
and internals? I recall a few how-to-s where users were suggested to
install both and I got the feeling that they interacted in some way. I
found this whole thing very confusing.

I'm trying to make sense of this for the Introduction chapter of the
wikibook doumentation. I think it would be really useful for users
looking for IMs if we listed the differences between uim and other
IMs, but I haven't found much on the subject.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Martin

--