[Uim] How to post to uim-commit

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Mon Jan 23 18:38:01 EET 2006

Hi Jae-heon, Jun,

I don't have the administrative permission yet. Hiroyuki, please
update the settings.

And as I saw the posting process configured in
gabe.freedesktop.org:/srv/uim.freedesktop.org/svn/hooks/, what
is required for a new committer is giving post permission to the
person for uim-commit via mailman. Right?

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp