[Uim] uim for chinese user(Chinese Simplified)

Ming Hua minghua-list at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 11 19:11:05 EET 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 06:00:37PM +0900, YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen wrote:

> Do you know future development plan of Fcitx? If the input core
> has gotten independent of XIM, someone could consider porting it
> into uim-fcitx (but sorry, we cannot promise).

Disclaimer:  I do not use fcitx myself, and I am the Debian maintainer
of scim, so my opinion is unavoidably biased.

As far as I know, fcitx has always been mostly a one-man project, and
reading from its official website, it seems its developer has quite
limited time and has no plan what so ever to do big refactoring on fcitx
code base.

Ming
2006.11.11