[Uim] surrounding text

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Fri Oct 6 17:02:44 EEST 2006

At Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:38:27 +0900,
ek.kato at gmail.com wrote:

> BTW, for API in IM side, maybe it doesn't need to divide
> im-request-surrounding and im-get-surrounding.  Combining these two
> procedure and just returning #f or ("former" "latter") seems to be
> simple.

I've been thinking so too :) Sharing same design sense with
another member is a good sign for a project. I'm feeling
comfort.

What I'm still struggling with is not the information passing
interface but generalization of the text acquisition feature
(i.e. getting surrounding text, selected text and clipboard text
via a unified interface).

YAMAMOTO Kengo / YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
FAMILY   Given / Nick