[Uim] new input method 'look'

Etsushi Kato ek.kato at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:12:09 EET 2007

Hi Iwata-san,

On 2/19/07, Iwata <iwata at quasiquote.org> wrote:
> I wrote new input method 'look',
> a tiny predictive im inspired by uim-skk(and also ddskk).

Great.  I've just tried look IM and found updating preedit seems
needed in some cases.  Also it is needed to modify look.c to compile
on Linux (SIZE_T_MAX definition, see attached diff).  In addition, I
think use of more specific prefix for the function names in bsdlook.h
is preferable as they are exported functions.

> patch is available at:
>   http://quasiquote.org/files/uim-look-im.diff.gz
>
> This patch is including own look command(bsdlook.{c,h}, from OpenBSD)
> and modified uim/skk.c.

Thanks for removing popen() in skk.c.  It becomes a lot cleaner :)

Cheers,
--
Etsushi Kato
ek.kato at gmail.com