[waimea] Status?

Jacob zero at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 20 22:36:03 EET 2004

I used to use kahakai.  It was great but the xinerama was no good.
Waimea has basically been able to do what I was doing in kahakai, just
not quite as customizable.  There is another fork out there now, aegis.
It doesnt look like its gotten very far but it is from a few of the
developers from kahakai I believe.

--
Jacob <zero at purdue.edu>