[waimea] Patch for Render.hh, and configure

M.J. Stahl mjstahl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 10:22:04 EEST 2004

Hey everyone,

I have two patches to submit. These are from the files currently
located in the CVS tree.

The first is a change to the configure file to tell pkgconfig to look
for 'cairo.pc' instead of 'libsvg-cairo.pc'

The other patch file is a fix to Render.hh. It now includes <cairo.h>,
and 'svg_cairo_t *' was changed to 'cairo_t *'.

I am currently working on Menu.cc, but I can't seem to find a
replacement for 'cairo_parse_file' as it currently says its not
defined, and I didn't see anything in the cairo.h file.

Regards,

-M.