Network transparency argument

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:59:46 PST 2010

Indeed. What's really amazing to me is that people are not realizing that
one of the founding principles of Wayland is no uniform rendering API. This
precludes remote apps because the only way to render is directly, without
Wayland's help. The other path just leads back to X.

Sending from a mobile, pardon the brevity. ~ C.