Wayland Compilation,

Benjamin Franzke benjaminfranzke at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 30 11:10:13 PDT 2010

You may need gles support for mesa. enable gles2 via mesa configure:
   --enable-gles-overlay --enable-gles2
and for egl platforms I would use:
   --width-egl-platforms=x11,drm,kms

If you did that and you installed those packages in a special
location, you may need to set an appropriate PKG_CONFIG_PATH:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/your/special/install/location/lib/pkgconfig"

..so waylands configure is able to find these packages