Wayland repository split in two [Was: Re: anongit.freedesktops.org]

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Mon Feb 21 10:15:11 PST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:56 PM, cat <zixon65 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure about who to contact about this but the wayland repository on
> anongit was moved and http cloning fails with this message:
> fatal: http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/wayland/wayland.git/info/refs not
> found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
> from what I can tell the problem is with the server
> thanks in advanced

Sorry I should have mentioned this on the list.  We've recently split
the Wayland git repository into two:

  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/wayland/wayland

which holds the core protocol and library implementation and

  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/wayland/wayland-demos

which holds the demo compositor and clients.  The build instruction
page has updated instructions on how to build Wayland now that it's
been split up.

Kristian