Client side input processing

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira vini.ipsmaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:05:31 PST 2011

yes, just like org.freedesktop.screensaver.{inhibit,uninhibit}

2011/1/10 Chani <chanika at gmail.com>

> On December 10, 2010 18:15:00 Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira wrote:
> > I think media players and other applications should have a unified
> > interface (DBus maybe?) to request enabling and disabling screen locking.
> >

> like, say, org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.Inhibit and Uninhibit? :)
> I didn't realize those were there... ooh, I could make a little widget to
> toggle that from my panel! :)
>
> --
> Chani
> http://chani.ca

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira

Linux user #481186
Member of COMPE - Laboratório de Computação Pervasiva.

Instituto da Computação at Universidade Federal de Alagoas
Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil

"*The man who has no imagination has no wings*" -Muhammad Ali
"*Freedom is the oxygen of the soul*" -Moshe Dayan
"*Without freedom, no one really has a name*" -Milton Acorda