Checklists to follow

Marty Jack martyj19 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 10:40:58 PST 2011

A draft checklist for areas that I think would be required to get completely off of X onto Wayland, if that's a goal.

I have not done an exhaustive analysis to see if things are implemented yet.  Nor have I attempted a design of the mechanisms.  This is more of a checklist / requirements document.  I am happy to contribute in whatever areas I can, but it is Kristian's project, he has the overall design vision, and he must delegate them first.  If this causes an "oops, forgot about that" it is having its intended effect.