Present at LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin (May 11-14)

Marko Jung mjung at linuxtag.org
Mon Jan 31 13:48:12 PST 2011

Hi.

I am program chair for LinuxTag, one of Europe's most important conferences Linux and Free Software. This year's event takes place May 11 to 14 at the Berlin Fairgrounds. LinuxTag is organised by volunteers within the LinuxTag Foundation in partnership with the local exhibition corporation.

Unfortunately we did not receive any submissions regarding Wayland within our Call for Papers [1]. You should not miss the opportunity to present your project to our audience of more than 11.500 visitors. Despite the program committee started the review process we accept late submission till Tuesday, February 8th.

Please read through the Call for Papers [1] and submit your proposals in our virtual Conference Centre (vCC) [2].

In case you have any questions, feel free to contact us at conference at linuxtag.org

Hope to see you all at LinuxTag 2011 in Berlin!

[1] https://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/vp:Call_for_Papers
[2] https://vcc.linuxtag.org/

Best regards,
Marko Jung

--

LinuxTag - Europe's leading event for Free Software and Open Source
11.-14. May 2011 at Berlin Fairgrounds