Can't run with drm.

Andrew Voron voland62 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 03:44:25 PDT 2011

Hello.

I'm trying to test wayland on Ubumtu 11.4 (64) with radeon driver (ATI
Radion HD 5670).
I follow this instructions http://wayland.freedesktop.org/building.html ,
except I add --enable-shared-glapi
in the mesa autogen.
I can run wayland-compositor inside X-window (all clients work good),
but when I try ./wayland-demos/compositor/wayland-compositor -b test.png
from VT, I get this:

libGL: Can't open configuration file /etc/drirc: No such file or directory.
libGL: Can't open configuration file /home/andrew/.drirc: No such file or
directory.
libEGL debug: EGL search path is /home/andrew/wd/install/lib/egl
libEGL debug: added egl_dri2 to module array
libEGL debug: added egl_glx to module array
libEGL debug: the best driver is DRI2
libGL: Can't open configuration file /etc/drirc: No such file or directory.
libGL: Can't open configuration file /home/andrew/.drirc: No such file or
directory.
Mesa warning: couldn't open libtxc_dxtn.so, software DXTn
compression/decompression unavailable
Segmentation fault

 What it can be?

Thx.